Saturday, April 26, 2008

inshore slam







dr. bill roberts was kind enough to take me out on a guided fishing trip this morning. it was amazing. i had never been on a guided trip before. it took me a little while to get use to someone wanting to bait my hook and everything but once the action kicked in that was the least of my worries. between the two of us we caught about 60 redfish, all of which were between 24"-30". we caught so many reds in such a short time that our arms all but gave out. we also caught several nice snook and a few trout. capt. todd romine was a class act and really knows what hes doing. cant recommend him enough. thanks again bill!

1 comment:

Ragin-Cajun said...

Very nice! We have no snook on this side of the Mississippi but I hear they're great fighters. Nice red too. Looks like a great trip.