Friday, February 29, 2008

brush piles




went fishing with vince and andrew hig. today on some 15 ft. brush piles that vince recently found outside of a spawning area. hes been catching some nice fish off of them. when we finished vince locked his keys in the car with it running. we spent half an hour trying to get in until andrew tried the back driver side door and realized it was unlocked. in the bottom picture you can see vince trying to break in through the sun roof. fishing with vince is always an adventure!

5 comments:

Ragin-Cajun said...

I wish I could say I've never done that but I'd be lyin'. Nice fish BTW.

vanckirby said...

ragin, i think vince has done it more than once.

littlehigg said...

that was so much fun. a had a ball cant wate to do it some more.

vanckirby said...

andrew, i had a blast as well. we will have to do it again soon.

Josh said...

the music is loud as hell, i just S%#$ myself, thanks