Tuesday, November 25, 2008

broadmoor band











old fat slow invited me to share a permit on broadmoor this morning. ive only hunted there twice but it is by far my favorite place to duck hunt. today it became even more special. i shot my first banded duck to complete my limit. a mottled duck that was banded earlier this year in florida. not a huge migration but just as special as if it had come from canada. we finished both of our limits right as the sun was coming up. thanks again scott for another amazing hunt!

3 comments:

Ragin-Cajun said...

Way to start the season!

NoGoodGuitarPicker said...

Awesome! I've never shot a banded bird. Congratulations!

littlehigg said...

congrats on the band. i love that place it were a shot my first buck. we need to take a trip tere some time.